Services – COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
The following process will be followed when working with Cities, Counties and Governmental Agencies:
- Preliminary meeting with the Agency.
- Identification of financing structures, specific down payment required, use of second trust deeds and any State or Federal bond programs.
- Identification of specific housing needs for the various at-risk populations (veterans, at-risk youth, homeless or special needs).
- AVMHB/VOALA have collaborated on job training/career placement programs for Veterans and At-Risk Youth.
- Specific mental and/or health care wraparound services required by the client.
- Pre-qualification of the property owners that would like to participate in the program. Specific details relating to the funding mechanisms required will be covered in this meeting.
- An on-site meeting will be held with the property owner and any other necessary personnel to discuss accessibility, options, construction time- lines and the status of financing.
- All required permits will be obtained by AVMHB/VOALA and are included in the program at no cost.